Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Zeeland Feel the Zeel Car Show 2009, Part Two

Here, as promised, are the other 20 cars that I photographed. I hope you enjoy them!

I would like to note here for the people who don't know about Zeeland. It is a small community with a big heart. The beautiful downtown area is clean and neat and has a special flare about it. The business owners are very proud of their community and work hard to make sure it stays historical. Stop in to the Zeeland Museum and see the great rooms set up in correct period. Visit Bill's Flowers and take home a bunch for your wife. Visit Frank's for an original Frank's burger. Deeelishus!! Or visit the many other shops that call you from their historical storefronts. Located just minutes East of Holland, this city will give you a vision of how it was. Friendly, clean and inviting. Stop in today and "Feel the Zeel!!"


This great little 1975 Vega belongs to Bob. It is #1265 out of 3520 made. Very nice, Bob. Very well cared for.


Something I have never done is show Big Red in a show. Well, maybe once or twice! I believe that presentation is everything, so we set the trunk with some 60's memorabilia. We also have a 1965 "Said and Done," our Muskegon Big Red yearbook, on the back seat, a tossle from our grad hat on the mirror and a Snoopy from '65 in the front window. And a model of a 64 1/2 red Mustang in the back window!!





A real Super Bee. It had a sticker that showed it was offered by the dealership for about $3,500. Now, according to the owner from Muskegon, how about a cool $250,000.


I really thought this car would take "Best of Show." It was sooo nice! The owner said it was not a 100 pointer, but I would give it at lease a 95 1/2!!




Presentation is everything. This was a professionally displayed car with the intire info history on the sign in front. Very well done, guys!