Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lane Automotive Car Show

Lane Automove puts on a great car show each year. It is free to participate and free to roam around and look at the hundreds (over 1500) entries. The rows went on and on.
Parking is great. All on the beautiful grounds with grass everywhere. There must be 100 acres or more of grass with lots of hot cars....classics, hot rods, stock cars, race cars, trucks and even some motorcycles.

I took lots of pictures so I will just post some of my favorites. You may skim through looking for your own car or your friends. I know I didn't take 1500 pics, so I may have missed yours!

Lane Automotive opens up their shop, gives tours, and has dozens of venders on site.

Hope you enjoy the pics. I enjoyed taking them!









































I hope that wasn't too many pics on one post!! I only showed half of the pics...most are of the old hot rods, street rods and pre-50s stocks. A few hot newer ones included for the younger set!

Mike's Show-N-Shine loves comments! So take a minute and give me yours! A thousand hits a week and so few leave comments!! Hop to it!! If you want a personal response, leave a link to your site, an email address or some way to contact you!

Hope you enjoyed the pics.