Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hudsonville Classic Car Show, First Annual, part one

Mike's Show-N-Shine took a short ride to attend the First Annual Hudsonville Car Show at the fairgrounds in Hudsonville, Michigan. The setting was perfect, out in the nice grass that is contained within the fairgrounds. I didn't get a final count on the cars, but I would estimate it to have been about 100 cars. My favorite size show!

There were a few vendors, food wagons and lots of fun for all. Gary Vanderstelt did a wonderful job organizing this event! Thanks so much for all of your efforts!

I got so many great shots of cars I had never seen before that it will take a couple of posts to show them all! I tried not to duplicate a car if I had already taken its picture, but sometimes I see so many that I forget that I have seen it before!!

Let's go!


This is a good way to show the beginning of the show! Gary's back. Darn, I forgot to buy a shirt! Hope he still has one available!! Large will do!!


I just love the old style popcorn wagons. This one was really decked out and ready to serve us carmel corn, popcorn, candy apples and so much more!


This young lady was one of many who got their faces painted! The artist was sooo careful and did such a nice job!


HOT DOGS! POLISH DOGS! ITALIAN DOGS! CORN DOGS! I had a hot dog, the Mrs. had an Italian dog. Great stuff!!



This vendor had all kinds of goodies for the car. Call them first at 616 676-0011. Ask for Bruce. Their showroom is in Zeeland, Michigan. Garage Werks is a residential garage outfitter. Rubber flooring in many colors and lots, lots more.
Tell them Mike's Show-N-Shine sent you!


1964 Caddy low rider. Owner W.H. Tripp, 429 4bbl.


1962 Chevy Impala Hard Top, 327, brought by Tim.



1947 Chevy Pick Up, 468 engine, beautiful leather interior, lots of extras. Smells so good!


1947 Pick up.


I had to keep shooting this truck! So nice of a job. Thanks for the conversation, Norm!


1957 Chevy BelAir coupe, owned by Bill and Carol.


1940 Plymouth, PT105-(that is what the sign said!) Powered by a 'Cuda 340, brought by Jim.


1938 Ford Deluxe Club Coupe. Owned by Tom.


1934 Ford sign...I love the way it is displayed. Great job Don and Mary.


Don and Mary brought this 1934 Ford 3 window coupe, powered by a 302 engine.


1933 Essex in Black, driven by Scott.


1932 Ford 3 window coupe, owned by Dale. 383 engine.


1931 Model "A" Ford, All original, owned by Conrad.


1931 Model "A".


1929 Ford Model "A", 4.3 Chevy engine, Owned by Mike.